      From: E&R Miller <dosokies@...>;
      To: <fred_harvey@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [fred_harvey] Fred Harvey-The Castaneda
      Sent: Sat, Apr 12, 2014 1:49:48 AM

      The Castaneda is now officially been sold and as of the 8th of April, is being restored.

      There are a couple of face book sites that are following the process. A documentary is also being made of this.

      Personally, I can't wait to see that place open again. I'd stay there.

      I know a some of you may not be on face book, but I figured given the subject it would be ok to post the links.

      Eric

      https://www.facebook.com/CastanedaHotel

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MainStreet-de-Las-Vegas/131378056921408

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic