1720The Castaneda

  • E&R Miller
    Jan 30, 2014
      it would seem the lady who owns the place has finally come to her senses, maybe. However in the most recent issue of the Santa Fean, the price is listed at twice this listing, so who knows....personally, considering what it would take to make the place useable again, which I've heard was around 5 to 8 million dollars, I don't think the Castaneda is going to survive many more years. More windows are being broken and boarded up and I'm afraid somebody is going to break in and set a fire or something. If she had only sold it when she had a chance about 10 or so years ago, I'd be a lot more optimistic about it's survival.

      http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=1048944
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic