1709Re: [CA][Los Angeles] Union Station bustles with film plots

  • Katrina Parks
    Nov 30, 2013
      Just in time for the holidays, The Harvey Girls:  Opportunity Bound documentary is now available on DVD from Amazon or through our web-site:

      If you haven't had a chance to see the film yet on PBS, it has received very good reviews.  When it aired on KNME - New Mexico PBS, it was the seventh most watched program on PBS that evening and helped make KNME the most watched PBS station in the country that night.

      Warm Regards,
      Katrina

      Katrina Parks
      Producer / Director