1691Re: Visit to Fred Harvey Exhibit/Kansas City

  • Chris Cruz
    Sep 1, 2013
      Glad you going. Most of this can be seen in about half an hour but it depends in how fast you go through. Item are a good representation of Harvey artifacts and there are some seldom seen items. I have a few there, along with items from two other collectors and several museums. I am sure you will enjoy it.

      Shameless plug: I will be giving a presentation there at the end of October. I will discuss how Harvey influenced dining on other railroads.

      Chris Cruz

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic