Democratic Party is Missing

  • DrFrostbite
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2000
      the chance to publicize FDR's views and record.
      His imprint on the Federal Government and common
      citizens lives is still being felt today. More should be
      done on FDR at this club, members should read a
      biography of FDR.
    • andrewsaidesq
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2000
        For an article on tax policy, I want to quote
        Franklin Roosevelt from a<br>speech given on 21 October
        1936: "Taxes, after all, are the dues that we<br>pay
        for the privileges of membership in an organized
        society." I've seen<br>this in a book of quotations, but do
        not have a cite to a more authentic<br>source. can
        anyone help me find the speech?
      • anaelprobe
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2001
          I'm doing a prodject on FDR. please help me with all the info you know about him