What's Swinging?

  • wireisdead
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 4, 2001
      This club looks like it has a lil potential.
      Let's get this clambake jumping! Come on all you
      Charlies out there... let's contribute, or else we might
      as well burn this place and split. So lets get in
      the spirit and swing baby SWING!
    • guido_nyc2002
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
        Ohhh yeah..Ohhh yeah.....another Holiday Season
        gone baby! Hope Santy Claus was good to everybody this
        year! I deluged myself with Christmas Cd's by Frank &
        Dino. Especially dug Dino's "Making Spirit's Bright".
        'Twas the Season, but time marches on...putting the
        Christmas Cd's away....and going back to the hard stuff!
        Reprise Recordings in the U.S. for crissakes!
      • dinos_pal
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...Hey Pallie. whatcha doin' over
          there eh? Drinking too much vino or something? Your PS
          is messed up. Shouldn't it be something like please
          RELEASE Dino's reprise recordings in the US..etc. etc.?
          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..whatever..I'm waiting for them too...hell at least Frank's
          people keeps 'em coming...maybe a little too much
          sometimes because them compilations get too confusing after
          awhile over here. Know what I mean? It's like when we
          was kids collecting baseball cards...too many doubles
          The Left...Sip With The Right".
        • dinos_pal
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
          • the_b_girls
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
              You're so right Guido. It is frustrating to buy
              Compilation albums and keep getting the same two or three
              hits included. That's why we were SO GOOD this year
              and got FAS's Concepts CD Set for Christmas. All the
              albums straight up! Now if they would only do something
              like that with Dino's Reprise recordings...and
              Sammy's! <br><br>PS...When's the next trip to Atlantic
              City! Guido, don't complain about Pam's stletto heels.
              We know you like a nice looking ankle.....:) <br>
            • dinos_pal
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                I hear ya Denise! This winter post-holiday season
                is so bleak it'll give ya the blues! I think an AC
                trip is just what we need to chase those blues away!
                Only thing is this here, no more practical jokes like
                giving me Martinelli's apple juice! Gimme the Scotch!
                Now that's amore! Salud! Let's swing 'em
              • guido_nyc2002
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                  Yo Pallies! I'm ready and raring to go to AC for
                  a winter soiree. Ohhh Yeahhhh baby....Ohh
                  Yeaaaahhhhhhhh. Bring it to me. I was traveling for most of the
                  Holiday Season but now I'm back, ready and rested. Now I
                  wanna be entertained instead of doing the entertaining.
                  Hey Johnny, check this out, I got a new limo driver
                  for us. You know, the other guy, his name is Delbert.
                  Yeah Denise, I like a nicely shaped ankle...and a lot
                  more too. ;) The NY Rat Packers back in action. Give
                  it tooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!<br>Long live
                  the legacies of Frank, Dean & Sammy. Joey and Peter
                  now! <br>Guido
                • swingin_louie
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 19, 2001
                    I told youse not to go the airport. LOLOLOLOLOL.
                    So now you kids want to head down to Atlantic City.
                    Count Louie in! But while you kids are running around
                    doing the things you do, I gotta take care of some
                    business. Like meeting a rich widow who owns a Liquor
                    Store! :) I ain't gonna change! Youse gonna
                    change?<br><br>Homily bobbily bazoobally bop!....Josephina please no
                    leana on the bell!<br><br>Viva Frank, Dean &
                    Sammy....Louie Prima too!<br><br>Luigi
                  • ratpack_sr
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 17, 2001
                      Everybody Loves Some Clubs Sometime....<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/deanmartinslodge target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/deanmartinslodge</a>
                    • brotherplacid
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 25, 2001
                        Hello I am new to this club and a new fan of
                        Frank Dean And Sammy. I discovered my love for this
                        music after getting the soundtrack for "What Women
                        Want". After I got the albumn "The Summit; In Concert".
                        I love the way these guys pick on ech other
                        especially Sammy. I purchased another album "Robin And The
                        Seven Hoods". It was great and from this movie we got
                        the song "Style". Now for those of you do not know
                        Robin an The Seven Hoods was a movie that came out in
                        1964 I believe. It is a gangster yarn set in the
                        prohibition years and it is a funny movie. If you have not
                        yet seen it, it's worth a look. It may be out on
                        video. This movie features Fank Sinatra, Dean
                        Martin,Bing Crosby,Sammy Davis jr. and Peter Falk. Thats
                        right Mr Columbo himself. This may have been his first
                        movie. He even sings or at least tries to. lol.
                        Interesting background on this movie President Kennedy was
                        assassinated and Frank Sinatra was kidknapped during filming,
                        both of which delayed filming. Both Summt and Robin
                        and seven hoods are pricy, they are called 24 karat
                        Gold discs and they are actually Gold in colorand run
                        between $31-$37 dollars depending on where you go. These
                        are not two CD sets althoughth Summit is about an
                        hour long maybe longer. Seven Hoods is normal length
                        CD but fetures studio chatter. The songs were all
                        rerecorded in studio because the sountrack side of movies
                        was not a very clean recording due to limitations on
                        the type of material and tecchnology they recorded
                        movies with back then. Any of you familiar with REPRISE
                        Records? Did you know Frank Sinatra and the rest of the
                        Rat Pack started that label? I didn't until I
                        purchased a two cd set called: Sinatra;A Man And His Music.
                        Lots of narration between songs. Also an excellent CD,
                        it includes some his greatest songs and he talks
                        about his history how he got started, and includes a
                        bit where the three appeared together in Las Vegas.
                        Well, I didn't mean to flap my gums so long, just glad
                        to be among fellow connesiurs of good music. Thank
                        You, and Good Night. Bob Fairchild
                      • teresaclarke
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 25, 2001
                          Hello<br> Welcome to the club,And a new fan so you <br>final discovered how great they all are.
                        • sandradee2220
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 2, 2001
                            I heard a rumor from a friend in Las Vegas that
                            the city is going to have a new TV commercial out
                            this week that has a new Frank Sinatra song called
                            "It's Time for You." I can't find any info about it
                            because it's unreleased. Does anyone here have any info?
                          • SJTemplar
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 12, 2001
                              Hello!<br><br>Wanted to let you know about a
                              Live365 station where you can hear the Rat Pack! It's
                              called Rat Pack Live! With great response we plan on
                              launching a love version of the show on LVRocks.com (Live
                              from Vegas) with interviews from impersonators, and
                              those who were there. Come lets us know if this is
                              something that might be exciting to do, tell your
                            • elysiumchaos
                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 13, 2001
                                thought you all might be interested. On november
                                20 THE RAT PACK is coming out with 2 new EEE-O-11
                                and THE RAT PACK LIVE AT THE SANDS. Live at the sands
                                includes previously unreleased tracks taken from live
                                performances at the Copa Room.
                              • linda_ann_10
                                Message 15 of 17 , Dec 19, 2001
                                  It comes in your Yahoo or hotmail (I received it
                                  FOUR TIMES TODAY!!) it is
                                  have no clue what kind of virus it is, but IT IS A
                                  VIRUS!!<br><br>The sender is "nobody" for Yahoo Mail and "Unknown"
                                  in hotmail.<br><br>LINDA