hi

  • roni1807
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 4, 2000
      hi i was wondering if anyone would know if dean martin has a full recording of embrace me. It is on one of the cd's I have of the tree of them but I would like to hear the full version. <br>Thanks
    • wireisdead
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 4, 2001
        This club looks like it has a lil potential.
        Let's get this clambake jumping! Come on all you
        Charlies out there... let's contribute, or else we might
        as well burn this place and split. So lets get in
        the spirit and swing baby SWING!
      • guido_nyc2002
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
          Ohhh yeah..Ohhh yeah.....another Holiday Season
          gone baby! Hope Santy Claus was good to everybody this
          year! I deluged myself with Christmas Cd's by Frank &
          Dino. Especially dug Dino's "Making Spirit's Bright".
          'Twas the Season, but time marches on...putting the
          Christmas Cd's away....and going back to the hard stuff!
          Reprise Recordings in the U.S. for crissakes!
        • dinos_pal
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...Hey Pallie. whatcha doin' over
            there eh? Drinking too much vino or something? Your PS
            is messed up. Shouldn't it be something like please
            RELEASE Dino's reprise recordings in the US..etc. etc.?
            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..whatever..I'm waiting for them too...hell at least Frank's
            people keeps 'em coming...maybe a little too much
            sometimes because them compilations get too confusing after
            awhile over here. Know what I mean? It's like when we
            was kids collecting baseball cards...too many doubles
            The Left...Sip With The Right".
          • dinos_pal
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
            • the_b_girls
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                You're so right Guido. It is frustrating to buy
                Compilation albums and keep getting the same two or three
                hits included. That's why we were SO GOOD this year
                and got FAS's Concepts CD Set for Christmas. All the
                albums straight up! Now if they would only do something
                like that with Dino's Reprise recordings...and
                Sammy's! <br><br>PS...When's the next trip to Atlantic
                City! Guido, don't complain about Pam's stletto heels.
                We know you like a nice looking ankle.....:) <br>
              • dinos_pal
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                  I hear ya Denise! This winter post-holiday season
                  is so bleak it'll give ya the blues! I think an AC
                  trip is just what we need to chase those blues away!
                  Only thing is this here, no more practical jokes like
                  giving me Martinelli's apple juice! Gimme the Scotch!
                  Now that's amore! Salud! Let's swing 'em
                • guido_nyc2002
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                    Yo Pallies! I'm ready and raring to go to AC for
                    a winter soiree. Ohhh Yeahhhh baby....Ohh
                    Yeaaaahhhhhhhh. Bring it to me. I was traveling for most of the
                    Holiday Season but now I'm back, ready and rested. Now I
                    wanna be entertained instead of doing the entertaining.
                    Hey Johnny, check this out, I got a new limo driver
                    for us. You know, the other guy, his name is Delbert.
                    Yeah Denise, I like a nicely shaped ankle...and a lot
                    more too. ;) The NY Rat Packers back in action. Give
                    it tooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!<br>Long live
                    the legacies of Frank, Dean & Sammy. Joey and Peter
                    now! <br>Guido
                  • swingin_louie
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 19, 2001
                      I told youse not to go the airport. LOLOLOLOLOL.
                      So now you kids want to head down to Atlantic City.
                      Count Louie in! But while you kids are running around
                      doing the things you do, I gotta take care of some
                      business. Like meeting a rich widow who owns a Liquor
                      Store! :) I ain't gonna change! Youse gonna
                      change?<br><br>Homily bobbily bazoobally bop!....Josephina please no
                      leana on the bell!<br><br>Viva Frank, Dean &
                      Sammy....Louie Prima too!<br><br>Luigi
                    • ratpack_sr
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 17, 2001
                        Everybody Loves Some Clubs Sometime....<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/deanmartinslodge target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/deanmartinslodge</a>
                      • brotherplacid
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 25, 2001
                          Hello I am new to this club and a new fan of
                          Frank Dean And Sammy. I discovered my love for this
                          music after getting the soundtrack for "What Women
                          Want". After I got the albumn "The Summit; In Concert".
                          I love the way these guys pick on ech other
                          especially Sammy. I purchased another album "Robin And The
                          Seven Hoods". It was great and from this movie we got
                          the song "Style". Now for those of you do not know
                          Robin an The Seven Hoods was a movie that came out in
                          1964 I believe. It is a gangster yarn set in the
                          prohibition years and it is a funny movie. If you have not
                          yet seen it, it's worth a look. It may be out on
                          video. This movie features Fank Sinatra, Dean
                          Martin,Bing Crosby,Sammy Davis jr. and Peter Falk. Thats
                          right Mr Columbo himself. This may have been his first
                          movie. He even sings or at least tries to. lol.
                          Interesting background on this movie President Kennedy was
                          assassinated and Frank Sinatra was kidknapped during filming,
                          both of which delayed filming. Both Summt and Robin
                          and seven hoods are pricy, they are called 24 karat
                          Gold discs and they are actually Gold in colorand run
                          between $31-$37 dollars depending on where you go. These
                          are not two CD sets althoughth Summit is about an
                          hour long maybe longer. Seven Hoods is normal length
                          CD but fetures studio chatter. The songs were all
                          rerecorded in studio because the sountrack side of movies
                          was not a very clean recording due to limitations on
                          the type of material and tecchnology they recorded
                          movies with back then. Any of you familiar with REPRISE
                          Records? Did you know Frank Sinatra and the rest of the
                          Rat Pack started that label? I didn't until I
                          purchased a two cd set called: Sinatra;A Man And His Music.
                          Lots of narration between songs. Also an excellent CD,
                          it includes some his greatest songs and he talks
                          about his history how he got started, and includes a
                          bit where the three appeared together in Las Vegas.
                          Well, I didn't mean to flap my gums so long, just glad
                          to be among fellow connesiurs of good music. Thank
                          You, and Good Night. Bob Fairchild
                        • teresaclarke
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 25, 2001
                            Hello<br> Welcome to the club,And a new fan so you <br>final discovered how great they all are.
                          • sandradee2220
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 2, 2001
                              I heard a rumor from a friend in Las Vegas that
                              the city is going to have a new TV commercial out
                              this week that has a new Frank Sinatra song called
                              "It's Time for You." I can't find any info about it
                              because it's unreleased. Does anyone here have any info?
                            • SJTemplar
                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 12, 2001
                                Hello!<br><br>Wanted to let you know about a
                                Live365 station where you can hear the Rat Pack! It's
                                called Rat Pack Live! With great response we plan on
                                launching a love version of the show on LVRocks.com (Live
                                from Vegas) with interviews from impersonators, and
                                those who were there. Come lets us know if this is
                                something that might be exciting to do, tell your
                              • elysiumchaos
                                Message 15 of 17 , Nov 13, 2001
                                  thought you all might be interested. On november
                                  20 THE RAT PACK is coming out with 2 new EEE-O-11
                                  and THE RAT PACK LIVE AT THE SANDS. Live at the sands
                                  includes previously unreleased tracks taken from live
                                  performances at the Copa Room.
                                • linda_ann_10
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Dec 19, 2001
                                    It comes in your Yahoo or hotmail (I received it
                                    FOUR TIMES TODAY!!) it is
                                    have no clue what kind of virus it is, but IT IS A
                                    VIRUS!!<br><br>The sender is "nobody" for Yahoo Mail and "Unknown"
                                    in hotmail.<br><br>LINDA