2 new RAT PACK albums!!

  • elysiumchaos
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 13, 2001
      thought you all might be interested. On november
      20 THE RAT PACK is coming out with 2 new EEE-O-11
      and THE RAT PACK LIVE AT THE SANDS. Live at the sands
      includes previously unreleased tracks taken from live
      performances at the Copa Room.
    • linda_ann_10
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 19, 2001
        It comes in your Yahoo or hotmail (I received it
        FOUR TIMES TODAY!!) it is
        have no clue what kind of virus it is, but IT IS A
        VIRUS!!<br><br>The sender is "nobody" for Yahoo Mail and "Unknown"
        in hotmail.<br><br>LINDA