FRANK DEAN and SAMMY

  • Extreme200
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 21, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for FRANK DEAN and SAMMY community.
    • roni1807
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 4, 2000
        hi i was wondering if anyone would know if dean martin has a full recording of embrace me. It is on one of the cd's I have of the tree of them but I would like to hear the full version. <br>Thanks
      • wireisdead
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 4, 2001
          This club looks like it has a lil potential.
          Let's get this clambake jumping! Come on all you
          Charlies out there... let's contribute, or else we might
          as well burn this place and split. So lets get in
          the spirit and swing baby SWING!
        • guido_nyc2002
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
            Ohhh yeah..Ohhh yeah.....another Holiday Season
            gone baby! Hope Santy Claus was good to everybody this
            year! I deluged myself with Christmas Cd's by Frank &
            Dino. Especially dug Dino's "Making Spirit's Bright".
            'Twas the Season, but time marches on...putting the
            Christmas Cd's away....and going back to the hard stuff!
            Reprise Recordings in the U.S. for crissakes!
          • dinos_pal
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
              LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...Hey Pallie. whatcha doin' over
              there eh? Drinking too much vino or something? Your PS
              is messed up. Shouldn't it be something like please
              RELEASE Dino's reprise recordings in the US..etc. etc.?
              LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..whatever..I'm waiting for them too...hell at least Frank's
              people keeps 'em coming...maybe a little too much
              sometimes because them compilations get too confusing after
              awhile over here. Know what I mean? It's like when we
              was kids collecting baseball cards...too many doubles
              The Left...Sip With The Right".
            • dinos_pal
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 17, 2001
              • the_b_girls
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                  You're so right Guido. It is frustrating to buy
                  Compilation albums and keep getting the same two or three
                  hits included. That's why we were SO GOOD this year
                  and got FAS's Concepts CD Set for Christmas. All the
                  albums straight up! Now if they would only do something
                  like that with Dino's Reprise recordings...and
                  Sammy's! <br><br>PS...When's the next trip to Atlantic
                  City! Guido, don't complain about Pam's stletto heels.
                  We know you like a nice looking ankle.....:) <br>
                • dinos_pal
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                    I hear ya Denise! This winter post-holiday season
                    is so bleak it'll give ya the blues! I think an AC
                    trip is just what we need to chase those blues away!
                    Only thing is this here, no more practical jokes like
                    giving me Martinelli's apple juice! Gimme the Scotch!
                    Now that's amore! Salud! Let's swing 'em
                  • guido_nyc2002
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 18, 2001
                      Yo Pallies! I'm ready and raring to go to AC for
                      a winter soiree. Ohhh Yeahhhh baby....Ohh
                      Yeaaaahhhhhhhh. Bring it to me. I was traveling for most of the
                      Holiday Season but now I'm back, ready and rested. Now I
                      wanna be entertained instead of doing the entertaining.
                      Hey Johnny, check this out, I got a new limo driver
                      for us. You know, the other guy, his name is Delbert.
                      Yeah Denise, I like a nicely shaped ankle...and a lot
                      more too. ;) The NY Rat Packers back in action. Give
                      it tooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!<br>Long live
                      the legacies of Frank, Dean & Sammy. Joey and Peter
                      now! <br>Guido
                    • swingin_louie
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 19, 2001
                        I told youse not to go the airport. LOLOLOLOLOL.
                        So now you kids want to head down to Atlantic City.
                        Count Louie in! But while you kids are running around
                        doing the things you do, I gotta take care of some
                        business. Like meeting a rich widow who owns a Liquor
                        Store! :) I ain't gonna change! Youse gonna
                        change?<br><br>Homily bobbily bazoobally bop!....Josephina please no
                        leana on the bell!<br><br>Viva Frank, Dean &
                        Sammy....Louie Prima too!<br><br>Luigi
                      • ratpack_sr
                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 17 2:00 PM
                          Everybody Loves Some Clubs Sometime....<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/deanmartinslodge target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/deanmartinslodge</a>
                        • brotherplacid
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 25, 2001
                            Hello I am new to this club and a new fan of
                            Frank Dean And Sammy. I discovered my love for this
                            music after getting the soundtrack for "What Women
                            Want". After I got the albumn "The Summit; In Concert".
                            I love the way these guys pick on ech other
                            especially Sammy. I purchased another album "Robin And The
                            Seven Hoods". It was great and from this movie we got
                            the song "Style". Now for those of you do not know
                            Robin an The Seven Hoods was a movie that came out in
                            1964 I believe. It is a gangster yarn set in the
                            prohibition years and it is a funny movie. If you have not
                            yet seen it, it's worth a look. It may be out on
                            video. This movie features Fank Sinatra, Dean
                            Martin,Bing Crosby,Sammy Davis jr. and Peter Falk. Thats
                            right Mr Columbo himself. This may have been his first
                            movie. He even sings or at least tries to. lol.
                            Interesting background on this movie President Kennedy was
                            assassinated and Frank Sinatra was kidknapped during filming,
                            both of which delayed filming. Both Summt and Robin
                            and seven hoods are pricy, they are called 24 karat
                            Gold discs and they are actually Gold in colorand run
                            between $31-$37 dollars depending on where you go. These
                            are not two CD sets althoughth Summit is about an
                            hour long maybe longer. Seven Hoods is normal length
                            CD but fetures studio chatter. The songs were all
                            rerecorded in studio because the sountrack side of movies
                            was not a very clean recording due to limitations on
                            the type of material and tecchnology they recorded
                            movies with back then. Any of you familiar with REPRISE
                            Records? Did you know Frank Sinatra and the rest of the
                            Rat Pack started that label? I didn't until I
                            purchased a two cd set called: Sinatra;A Man And His Music.
                            Lots of narration between songs. Also an excellent CD,
                            it includes some his greatest songs and he talks
                            about his history how he got started, and includes a
                            bit where the three appeared together in Las Vegas.
                            Well, I didn't mean to flap my gums so long, just glad
                            to be among fellow connesiurs of good music. Thank
                            You, and Good Night. Bob Fairchild
                          • teresaclarke
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 25, 2001
                              Hello<br> Welcome to the club,And a new fan so you <br>final discovered how great they all are.
                            • sandradee2220
                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 2, 2001
                                I heard a rumor from a friend in Las Vegas that
                                the city is going to have a new TV commercial out
                                this week that has a new Frank Sinatra song called
                                "It's Time for You." I can't find any info about it
                                because it's unreleased. Does anyone here have any info?
                              • SJTemplar
                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 12, 2001
                                  Hello!<br><br>Wanted to let you know about a
                                  Live365 station where you can hear the Rat Pack! It's
                                  called Rat Pack Live! With great response we plan on
                                  launching a love version of the show on LVRocks.com (Live
                                  from Vegas) with interviews from impersonators, and
                                  those who were there. Come lets us know if this is
                                  something that might be exciting to do, tell your
                                • elysiumchaos
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Nov 13, 2001
                                    thought you all might be interested. On november
                                    20 THE RAT PACK is coming out with 2 new EEE-O-11
                                    and THE RAT PACK LIVE AT THE SANDS. Live at the sands
                                    includes previously unreleased tracks taken from live
                                    performances at the Copa Room.
                                  • linda_ann_10
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Dec 19, 2001
                                      It comes in your Yahoo or hotmail (I received it
                                      FOUR TIMES TODAY!!) it is
                                      have no clue what kind of virus it is, but IT IS A
                                      VIRUS!!<br><br>The sender is "nobody" for Yahoo Mail and "Unknown"
                                      in hotmail.<br><br>LINDA