Re: pixies stuff..live

  • doesticks
    Message 1 of 1451 , Jun 1, 2001
      'Bossanova' IS the best Pixies album, hands down.
      I am very disappointed that when Frank decides to
      throw in a few Pixies songs during his shows he doesn't
      do 'Ana' or 'Dig for Fire'. But I am there to hear
      the Catholics material anyways.
    • manta_ray11
      Message 1451 of 1451 , Apr 27 5:51 PM
        --- In frankblackforpresident@y..., Blacklight_Knight wrote:
        > yeah but they have April<br>s edition already, and no old
        ones...<br>Anyone feel like uploading it? Likemaybe for 'Alec
        Eiffel'?

        Taken a long time (I only got a scanner a couple of months ago), but
        if you still want to read the 8 pages of the article, I've uploaded
        them to the Files section of the Yahoo group "planetofthepixies".

        Andy