Re: [Frank Black For President] Check it Out!

  • rick perez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
      what r u talking about? who r u

      "Susan R." <bluesunrise22@...> wrote:
      Friend,

      Check out http://www.ChezBrandon.com
      It is a very valuable website. As it should be, high-quality individuals who
      are friends create symbiotic and mutually profitable relationships.

      Brandon is one of my best friends; he is a terrific and kind guy, although
      he takes his studies, work, and his girlfriend Anne very seriously and
      should make more cool and smart friends, like you.

      Have a great day,

      Susan

    • m d
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
        indeed yes, what is this.

        I got a link.

        http://pixies.thetributeto.com

        cheers.

        rick perez <frnkblck95@...> wrote:

        what r u talking about? who r u

        "Susan R." wrote:
        Friend,

        Check out http://www.ChezBrandon.com
        It is a very valuable website. As it should be, high-quality individuals who
        are friends create symbiotic and mutually profitable relationships.

        Brandon is one of my best friends; he is a terrific and kind guy, although
        he takes his studies, work, and his girlfriend Anne very seriously and
        should make more cool and smart friends, like you.

        Have a great day,

        Susan

        Yahoo! Groups Links