FB&tC's new record

  • alek_eiffel
    Message 1 of 1451 , Aug 3, 2000
      Frank & the C's have a new record that will be
      out in January. In Europe it will be released on
      Cooking Vinyl Records, as for the US, I am unsure, but
      from what I understand it will NOT be on SpinArt. I
      heard a rumor that it could be out domestically on War
      Records, but take rumors for what they are. I can give a
      track listing to you...(from a promo released on
      Cooking Vinyl)<br>"Dog in the Sand"<br>1. Blastoff
      7:14<br>2. I've Seen Your Picture 2:51<br>3. St. Francis Dam
      Disaster 5:01<br>4. Robert Onion 3:59<br>5. Stupid Me
      Hermaphroditos is My Name 4:10<br>9. I'll Be Blue 3:34<br>10.
      Llano del Rio 4:14<br>11. If It Takes All Night
      the first single, and is supposed to be released in
      December. I have heard all of these songs played live
      except for Robert Onion, and St. Francis Dam Disaster.
      This record is going to ROCK. Eric Drew Feldman has
      returned to play piano/organ, an addition that opens up
      the possibility of the music much more. The new songs
      are definately more rootsy, as you might be able to
      figure from the progression of Frank's solo stuff to the
      first C's LP to Pistolero. Oh yea, Joey Santiago makes
      a guest appearance on 3 songs.
    • manta_ray11
      Message 1451 of 1451 , Apr 27 5:51 PM
        --- In frankblackforpresident@y..., Blacklight_Knight wrote:
        > yeah but they have April<br>s edition already, and no old
        ones...<br>Anyone feel like uploading it? Likemaybe for 'Alec
        Eiffel'?

        Taken a long time (I only got a scanner a couple of months ago), but
        if you still want to read the 8 pages of the article, I've uploaded
        them to the Files section of the Yahoo group "planetofthepixies".

        Andy