4re: blogging today @ Sweet and Sexy Divas

  • Francesca
    Mar 10, 2012
      Greetings everyone,

      I'm blogging at Sweet and Sexy Divas today about skipping sex scenes. Why do readers skip sex scenes? And as a writer I'm stuck on writing one. Should I skip it and keep on writing the rest of my book, coming back to it later or not? What do you think?

      http://sweetnsexydivas.blogspot.com/2012/03/skipping-sex-scene.html

      I've included an excerpt that's for eyes 18 years old or older. And I have a sixty-something friend of mine who doesn't read what I write because she says she's "too young" for my stories. Fair warning. Wink...

      Thanks,
      Francesca

      Francesca Hawley
      author of "Romance with Dangerous Curves"
      http://www.francescahawley.com