2Hot Valentine Lovin' February Contest

  • Francesca
    Feb 3, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I decided that February needs a contest. So...comment on my blog posts at Francesca's Mindstream, Authors by Moonlight, Sweet and Sexy Divas, 1800DOMhelp, or anywhere else you see me (like Facebook) and each response will count as an entry for the contest. At stake, a $25 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble and another $25 gift certificate to Ellora's Cave Publishing. And you know me...there will be other sexy goodies thrown in - like print copies of my books and sex toys for the adventurous reader. Wink...

      Contest starts February 1 and runs through February 29. I'll draw for the winner on March 1 and make the announcement on Friday, March 2nd!

      Hope to see you all...everywhere!
      Francesca