RE: [framescript-users] Conditional Catalog?

  • Michael.Kaemper@moeller.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
      Hi Alex,

      you can make a new condition format:

      New ConditionFormat Name('myCondFmtName') DocObject(vDoc) NewVar(oCondFmt);

      To test, if a condition format already exists you can use:

      Get Object Type(CondFmt) Name('Hidden') NewVar(oCondFmt) DocObject(vDoc);
      If (oCondFmt = 0)
      New ConditionFormat Name('Hidden') DocObject(vDoc) NewVar(oCondFmt);
      EndIf

      Than you can set the condition format properties.

      Regards

      Michael