FW: Frameconnews is up and running again

  • Stephen Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 11:27 AM
      Sorry! I'm sending it again because I did not add the
      new membership first --:)

      Due to popular demand Frameconews Mailing list
      is to be re-opened.

      You may recall that it was established to provide
      an interface between picture framers and conservator/restorers.

      It is now to be widened to include advice on framing issues since
      this impacts on all who are concerned about the framing of
      cultural property.

      In the short time that the list has been down the UK standards for
      the description of mountboard (matboard) are nearing completion
      and the accreditation of conservators in the UK is well underway,

      Information about the list is available at:

      (don't be put off by the `advertising' it is simple some free webspace that
      I have)

      I hope that you will feel able to contribute.

      Stephen Todd