Familyrights4Europe is Europe's mailing list for fathers, mothers, children, grandparents, exes and new partners caught up in the line of divorce who love their kids and are involved in debating the issues surrounding children in need of both their parents and extended families in their lives and the way to redress them. Both on the national and the European level.
This here is the forum’s present location for subscriptions. To subscribe hit the "Join this group"-button on top of this page.
The forum started in January 2003 on another url but since moved to this new Yahoo location. The old forum's archives over the period January 2003 - November 2005 can still be looked in at: FR4E-Archives 2003–05
a. Equal parenting legislation in family law based on a 50/50 presumption of alternating residence and shared physical custody
b. Open justice in family courts
c. Equality for fathers in children's lives
d. Acknowledgement of parental integrity and the special status of parents in law and policies
e. Reform of housing and social security legislation and policies towards gender equality for both parents after break-up according to EU Directive 79/7/EEC
1. Information exchange about family (law) reform issues in Europe
2. Forwarding family law and policy reform proposals towards equality for parents in Europe
3. Liaison between fathers and parents organisations and activists in Europe coöperating in the:
- Platform for European Fathers (PEF)
- Father Knowledge Centre Europe
- Nov 5, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.