HyperMTA - On Opencores.org

  • mycray
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
      This, is the project that I was asking for compiler help about. I
      hope maybe a few people would like to join the project. It is a
      multithreaded high end/super computer. It has a mix of architectural
      features present in the P4 Xeon MP and the cray/tera MTA processor.
      It is like the MTA a VLIW processor with many threads.

      Ali
      http://www.opencores.org/projects/hmta
    • Tim Boescke
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
        > This, is the project that I was asking for compiler help about. I
        > hope maybe a few people would like to join the project. It is a
        > multithreaded high end/super computer. It has a mix of architectural
        > features present in the P4 Xeon MP and the cray/tera MTA processor.
        > It is like the MTA a VLIW processor with many threads.

        Even though this sounds interesting I can not find anything
        on the linked page. Except of several links to other unfinished
        projects of you which are still in the planning stage. Does not
        seem to convincing to me..
      • mycray
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
          --- In fpga-cpu@y..., "Tim Boescke" <t.boescke@t...> wrote:

          > > This, is the project that I was asking for compiler help about. I
          > > hope maybe a few people would like to join the project. It is a
          > > multithreaded high end/super computer. It has a mix of
          architectural
          > > features present in the P4 Xeon MP and the cray/tera MTA
          processor.
          > > It is like the MTA a VLIW processor with many threads.
          >
          > Even though this sounds interesting I can not find anything
          > on the linked page. Except of several links to other unfinished
          > projects of you which are still in the planning stage. Does not
          > seem to convincing to me..

          Well, I don't have CVS write access yet. And I only have two
          projects. I don't want to open source anything else. If no one helps
          with this I will soon take everything down from this project and do
          it in my spare time.

          Ali