In last 7 days
MUMS is a Parent-to-Parent organization for parents or care providers of a child with any disability, disorder, chromosomal abnormality or health condition. MUMS' mission is to provide support to parents in the form of networking; where parents can then exchange valuable medical information, as well as, the names of doctors, clinics and medical resources or research programs. Families provide each other with emotional support and they don't have to feel so alone when they have each other to reach out to in time of need. Our Southern Fox Valley, Illinois support group meets monthly and allows families to share and speak out about issues affecting their lives.
- Special Needs Families
- Sep 16, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses