Hamvention Live Video

  • Dinesh Gajjar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      ------- From TOM/W5KUB --------

      Hello .
      You have done a short story on us the past couple years.Can you
      please get the word out again to all the hams that we will
      be broadcasting live video and audio of the Dayton hamvention again
      this year. In addition to the video, hams around the world can join
      in on the website chat room. We are viewed each year in 150
      countries and bring the hamvention experience to those that can not
      make it in person.

      The fun starts live on Wednesday May 14th at about 0800 CDT as we
      depart Memphis, Tn for our 550 Mile drive to Dayton. We will be
      broadcasting the drive live and people can have fun trying to guess
      where we are or comment about what food we are eating as we wear the
      Helmet cam into the restaurants. We will also be transmitting live
      on Thurs May 15 as we set up our fleamarket space 3350-3351. If we
      have time we might broadcast again from the Air Force Museum on
      Thurs afternoon. Then we will broadcast the entire show live Friday –
      Sunday. At approx 1:00 pm on Sun we will start our 550 mile drive
      back to Memphis and will broadcast it live.

      The Hamvention website has a link to our site incase someone forgets
      our address.

      The address to join in on the fun is http://wa5kub.com or
      http://w5kub.com

      I changed my call this year to W5KUB (dropped the "A")

      You can get lots of other information about this on our website.
      There are maps there showing our route, and also links that explain
      how we do this.

      .

      Thanks and hope to see you there.

      Tom Medlin W5KUB