Re: [foxdelta] Digest Number 209

  • Randy Bardwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      A couple of questions for the group  -

      1. Any reason why my TNC wont transmit? I have the beacon time set...what is the function of the H1 PTT jumper?

      2. Also - I am getting some garble (see below). I have the audio out adjusted midway - any other ideas?

      thanks

      Randy K7RDB

      disp
      ECHO ON
      TXDELAY 64
      GPS $GPGGA
      TRace OFF
      MONitor ALL
      DIGIpeater ON
      BEACON On EVERY 10
      UNPROTO 3-0
      MYCALL K7RDB-0
      MYALIAS WIDE1-1
      BTEXT K7RDB-1 VASHON 47.390708 -122.470938 MINI-TNC  TEST
      OK
      cmd: KE7JFF-9>APU25N,N7QXO-9,SOMTN,XTAL,TIGER*,WIDE2::KE7JFF   :test{38
      N7YPG-7>TW3QTS,BALDI,WIDE1*,WIDE2-1:`2APl#U>/]"4u}
      KD7FBT>APW251,KOPEAK,BALDI,WIDE1*:_03222121c026s004g005t049r000p000P000h00b10148
      wU2K
      Ó7RA>APRS,BALDI*,WIDE2-1:!!000000AE019B334427ED028603E8----00260184

      On 3/4/2011 1:43 AM, foxdelta@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Fox Delta Amateur Radio Projects & Kits

      Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

      Messages

      1.

      Mini-TNC is now a TNC!!

      Posted by: "foxdelta-owner@yahoogroups.com" foxdelta-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Fri Mar 4, 2011 1:12 am (PST)

      Hello

      Dennis/N5VRP, has modified the code for Mini-TNC. This will now provide:

      1. A true TNC like send/receive of packets thru hyper terminal
      2. Firmware is at 9600 baud
      3. Works in "Converse" mode for true 1200 baud Packet communicator TNC.

      Please check new firmware and related document at:

      http://www.foxdelta .com/products/ minitnc.htm

      Firmware and doc are also uploaded on this group.

      73s/Dinesh Gajjar

      2.

      New file uploaded to foxdelta

      Posted by: "foxdelta@yahoogroups.com" foxdelta@yahoogroups.com

      Fri Mar 4, 2011 1:15 am (PST)

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the foxdelta
      group.

      File : /Mini-TNC V 1.09/MiniTNCv109. pdf
      Uploaded by : vu2fd <vu2fd@yahoo. com>
      Description : Firmware V1.09 Tech Info

      You can access this file at the URL:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/foxdelta/ files/Mini- TNC%20V%201. 09/MiniTNCv109. pdf