Re: How to digipeat non-APRS packets with foxdigi?

  • pa4rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
      I solved this issue. Foxdigi can digipeat any AX.25 packet. In the
      source of PIC file is an comment of software developer: "This program
      does packet receive and digipeat of standard AX25 packets at 1200 Baud."
      So this is not my problem. I am looking right now on receive of the
      packets. There was an possibility that my RX audio is to low.
      I make an AF preamp with MCP6023 (just like in first version of foxdigi)
      and I place it on the receive line before C18. My foxdigi begins to
      receive all (not only strong) signals and digipeat the packets which
      must be digipeated.
      Also the configuration of foxdigi is very clear.

      --- In foxdelta@yahoogroups.com, "pa4rm" <pa4rm@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I have bought foxdigi and like to use this as an (non-aprs)
      digipeater. Beacons are send just fine. When receiving I see the rx led
      is blinking, so there is incoming audio. When I try to send a packets
      via this digipeater nothing happens. I also can not see anything on my
      terminal and monitor setting is "ALL" (I expect to see everything
      received).
      > I like to use this for EMCOMM with Winlink2000 and I try to connect
      from Packlink (client) to RMS (server).
      > This is my config:
      > cmd: disp
      > ECHO ON
      > TXDELAY 64
      > GPS $GPGGA
      > TRace OFF
      > MONitor ALL
      > DIGIpeater ON
      > BEACON On EVERY 10
      > UNPROTO RELAY-0
      > MYCALL PA4RM-11
      > MYALIAS RELAY-0
      > BTEXT [JO21GX] Digipeater PA4RM-11 (PHG: 5W 2m 0db Directon: Omni)
      > OK
      >
      > It sent beacon every 10.
      > Sample beacon:
      > 1:Fm PA4RM-11 To RELAY <UI pid=F0 Len=61 >[11:49:44]
      > [JO21GX] Digipeater PA4RM-11 (PHG: 5W 2m 0db Directon: Omni)
      > I try to connect Winlink RMS (PA4RM-10) with Paclink client (PA4RM)
      and this is the sample of what is sent by paclink.