[Foxgui-announce]New FOX snapshot...

  • jeroen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2004
      I dropped a new snapshot today; please play with it!

      - Some more FXTable improvements.

      - Added new classes FXThread and FXMutex.

      - Minor stuff.

      Enjoy!

      Jeroen

    • jeroen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
        I made another snapshot today; in this version, FXBitmap's crop(), fill(), mirror()
        API's are now known to work correctly. The scale() and rotate() API's are still broken.

        Many other gotcha's in FXBitmap have also been fixed. The bitmapviewer program
        has been fixed to adjust the bit-order in 1-bpp TIFF images.

        If 1-bpp bitmaps are important to you, please give a good hard look at it.

        I hope to have the remaining API's fixed in the next few days...

        Regards,

        Jeroen