BLUG meet

  • Aman Hardikar M
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2004
      Hi,

      can anyone mail me when and where is the next blug meet ????

      Bye.
      Aman Hardikar M
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2004
        On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, Aman Hardikar M wrote:

        > can anyone mail me when and where is the next blug meet ????

        This list is about the Linux Bangalore/2004 conference, and is unrelated
        to BLUG meets. The correct list for that topic is
        linux-bangalore-non-tech.

        IAC, currently there are no "mega BLUG meets" taking place because the
        concensus was that they were becoming too big (100+ people a meet - almost
        a mini conference) and impersonal. Instead, a number small groups have
        formed and are meeting all across Bangalore, and reports are that they are
        having fun.

        Join the linux-bangalore-non-tech list to find out who is meeting where
        next.

        Atul Chitnis | achitnis@...
        Bangalore, India | +91 (80) 2344-0397