Can we sign up now ?

  • Das, Surjo [OS-IE]
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004

      Can we sign up now for volunteers and speakers. I believe the speaker
      registration format is being changed this year.

      Regards,

      Surjo.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
        On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Das, Surjo [OS-IE] wrote:

        > Can we sign up now for volunteers and speakers. I believe the speaker
        > registration format is being changed this year.

        Volunteers sign up happens in the weeks before the event.

        Yes, the formats are changing this year, to introduce more depth to talks,
        and make them more interactive.

        An announcement about LB/2004 is forthcoming in a week's time - until
        then, patience! :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
          Hi Folks,

          and to be Cced on any further announcements etc about the conf. Scott
          is looking forward to being there to represent KDE (as am I!).

          -Taj.