Vrrrooooommm!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
      [Engine]

      Check!

      [Headlights]

      Check!

      [Direction]

      Check!

      [Ignition]

      Check

      [Cleared for takeoff]

      Vrrrrooooommmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      (Stay tuned)
    • Swati Sani
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
        Atul Chitnis wrote:

        >[Engine]
        >
        >Check!
        >
        >[Headlights]
        >
        >Check!
        >
        >[Direction]
        >
        >Check!
        >
        >[Ignition]
        >
        >Check
        >
        >[Cleared for takeoff]
        >
        >Vrrrrooooommmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        OK first thing - focus. Are we flying, or we are driving?

        Swati

      • Das, Surjo [OS-IE]
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004

          At least the home page is ready. Just saw http://linux-bangalore.org/2004

          Great ! I have pulled up my socks.

          Regards,

          Surjo.
        • Online -- Goa
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
            At 07:59 AM 31/08/2004 +0530, Swati Sani wrote:

            >OK first thing - focus. Are we flying, or we are driving?

            Flying through space. Remember 'The Rising' :)

            Regards,

            Arvind Yadav
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 30, 2004
              On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Swati Sani wrote:

              > OK first thing - focus. Are we flying, or we are driving?

              "By land, by air and by sea, they shall come, and bask in the glory of all
              that is Free and Open Source Software."
            • Mahendra M
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 31, 2004
                On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 11:26, Online -- Goa wrote:
                > Flying through space. Remember 'The Rising' :)

                Hey!! That reminds me. Atul, you owe us the finishing. It has been
                left untouched for two years.

                This is like waiting for "The Half Blood Prince". Worse, because I
                am a character in the story :-D

                Regards,
                Mahendra
                --
                Infosys Technologies Ltd.
                http://www.infosys.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
                  Das, Surjo [OS-IE] wrote:

                  >At least the home page is ready. Just saw http://linux-bangalore.org/2004

                  But the Linux Bangalore website is still taling about the 2003 event :-(

                  VJ
                • Shyam Mani
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
                    On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 14:15:35 +0530, Vijay Vasant Barve
                    <vijay.barve@...> wrote:

                    > But the Linux Bangalore website is still taling about the 2003 event :-(

                    Patience :)

                    --
                    Shyam Mani
                    http://xinetd.accosted.net/