December Event

  • Surjo Das
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 1:36 AM

      We are about to hit June, which is about 6 months away
      from the event. Karthik ........ can we have a meet
      of all the Managers/Volunteers of LB/2002 to plan out
      things and brainstorm on things that can be improved
      and then call for new/more Volunteers for this year's
      event ?

      Cheers,

      Surjo.

      http://calendar.yahoo.com