Call for volunteers!

  • Sheela Sequeira
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hi,

      As you know Foss.in is right around the corner ( Nov 29th, Dec 1 ) and we
      really need you help organising it.

      If you think you can help out in any capacity please email us at
      volunteers2012@... right now! Head to
      http://foss.in/info/volunteer-guide for all the information you need.

      Regards,
      Sheela Sequeira
      sheela@...

    • anil kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
        hi Sheela,

        i have updated the
        opensource<https://www.facebook.com/groups/150183391685497/>group of
        MSRIT of you requirement.
        This is me giving you a heads up if there are any requests from them.

        Thanks,
        Anil

        On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Sheela Sequeira <sheela.sequeira@...