Announcing...

  • achitnis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      Well, this is best said in a blog post or two:

      This one http://atulchitnis.net/2012/productise-in-2012/

      and this one http://atulchitnis.net/2012/one-more-thing/

      Happy reading :)

      Atul
    • Roshan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2012

        [snip]

        > and this one http://atulchitnis.net/2012/one-more-thing/

        I'm glad FOSS.IN is back. I had attended FOSS.IN in 2006 and was surprised when it was decided to not conduct this event any longer. My contributions to FOSS has reduced significantly (primarily, documentation and support over IRC) and hence I wasn't able to find a reason to make it to FOSS.IN.

        But honestly, I am glad that this event is back. It made me appreciate Bangalore even more as the real 'tech' city.

        All the best to the FOSS.IN team.

        --
        Roshan Baladhanvi