More photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2002
      All:

      Fred Noronha has sent in a few more photos of the event, check them out at
      http://linux-bangalore.org/2002/photos/

      And there are some of the Indic stall as well! ;-)

      Atul Chitnis | achitnis@...
      Bangalore, India | +91 (80) 344-0397
    • Dr Tarique Sani
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2002
        On Thu, 26 Dec 2002, Atul Chitnis wrote:

        > Fred Noronha has sent in a few more photos of the event, check them out at
        > http://linux-bangalore.org/2002/photos/

        Whaaaa! Whaaa! Whaaa! sniff sniff... Next time Swati is not to be allowed
        to speak

        Nobody took a photo of me speaking ;0)

        Tarique

      • Guntupalli Karunakar
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2002
          On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:55:01 +0530 (IST)
          Atul Chitnis <achitnis@...> wrote:

          > All:
          >
          > Fred Noronha has sent in a few more photos of the event, check them
          > out at http://linux-bangalore.org/2002/photos/
          >
          > And there are some of the Indic stall as well! ;-)

          Yep, showing only the stuff that matters !! ;-)

          Regards,
          Karunakar

          --
          Hating people is like burning down your house to get rid of a rat -
          Anon

          * Indian Linux project, www.indlinux.org *
          * Indic-Computing project, indic-computing.sf.net *