Mozilla Folks any ?

  • Sashank
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hi ,

      If any of the mozilla folks are coming , please let me know .
      I have around 10 Firefox T Shirts , which we got for a local Mozilla Drumbeat event , which did not take off .

      So I want to give these to any of the Mozilla members so that they can use it for any other meets etc .

      Regards
      Sashank
    • VaibhaV Sharma
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
        On Dec 10, 2010, at 12:14 AM, Sashank wrote:

        > Hi ,
        >
        > If any of the mozilla folks are coming , please let me know .
        > I have around 10 Firefox T Shirts , which we got for a local Mozilla Drumbeat event , which did not take off .
        >
        > So I want to give these to any of the Mozilla members so that they can use it for any other meets etc .

        If you are not able to find any (or all 10) Mozilla folks, I am sure the T-shirts would fit non-mozilla folks as well. :)

        --
        VaibhaV
      • Roshan
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2010
          --- On Fri, 10/12/10, VaibhaV Sharma wrote:

          > On Dec 10, 2010, at 12:14 AM, Sashank wrote:
          >
          > > Hi ,
          > >
          > > If any of the mozilla folks are coming , please let me
          > know .
          > > I have around 10 Firefox T Shirts , which we got for a
          > local Mozilla Drumbeat event , which did not take off .
          > >
          > > So I want to give these to any of the Mozilla members
          > so that they can use it for any other meets etc .
          >
          > If you are not able to find any (or all 10) Mozilla folks,
          > I am sure the T-shirts would fit non-mozilla folks as well.
          > :)

          If you do not find mozilla folks and the T-shirts look interesting for Non-mozilla folks and *IF* few are ready to pool in some money per shirt, collect that money and donate it via your / anyone's paypal account to the mozilla foundation. :)

          I cannot come to foss.in but I'd be glad to contribute an amount to the foundation and collect it from you in Bangalore.

          --
          Roshan Baladhanvi
        • sriranggd_18
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2010
            Hey Shashank,

            --- In foss-in@yahoogroups.com, "Sashank" <sashankdvk@...> wrote:

            > Hi ,
            >
            > If any of the mozilla folks are coming , please let me know .
            > I have around 10 Firefox T Shirts , which we got for a local Mozilla Drumbeat event , which did not take off .

            How about a BoF (or any similar thing that currently exists) in place of the missed Drumbeat event?

            If not something formal, let's just get together and fix a couple of bugs.. !

            Any of the Mozillians showing up for the event?

            Regards,
            Srirang
            (Brahmana)
            http://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Brahmana
          • Sashank
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2010

              > If you do not find mozilla folks and the T-shirts look interesting for Non-mozilla folks and *IF* few are ready to pool in some money per shirt, collect that money and donate it via your / anyone's paypal account to the mozilla foundation. :)
              >
              > I cannot come to foss.in but I'd be glad to contribute an amount to the foundation and collect it from you in Bangalore.

              I would check with Mozilla Foundation on this and get back .
              But iam sure some one would be coming from foundation may not be active on this email .
              Looking forward to meet some one during event