FOSS.IN/2010 Delegate Fee Group Discounts

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Since large numbers of people tend to book as groups leading up to the
      event, we have made things a bit more attractive by adding group
      discounts. This will help large groups (such as people from a single
      company) save their organisations a lot of money.

      Group discounts automatically kick in when you select a number more than
      2 in number of tickets you are purchasing.

      Here are the details:

      Regular Delegates:

      1-2 attendees: Rs.1,000/attendee
      3-9 attendees: Rs.950/attendee
      10-19+ attendees: Rs.900/attendee
      20-29+ attendees: Rs.825/attendee
      30+ attendees: Rs.750/attendee

      Corporate Delegates:

      1-2 attendees: Rs.5,000/attendee
      3-9 attendees: Rs.4,750/attendee
      10-19 attendees: Rs.4,500/attendee
      20-29 attendees: Rs.4,250/attendee
      30+ attendees: Rs.4,000/attendee

      Discount valid only for a combined order/payment – no part payments.

      Also, be aware of the fact that if you choose offline payment (i.e.
      payment at venue), you will have to pay for the entire order. You cannot
      say that someone didn’t show up, and so you are going to pay only for
      some tickets – the discounted rates apply to the full order, not to a
      part of it.

      As always, we recommend that you pay online, as this will ensure that we
      can plan correctly for the number of people coming. This includes
      giveaways by us and by sponsors. If you choose offline payment, we may
      run short, as we calculate requirements on the basis of paid orders and
      extrapolate from there.

      Now go and register! http://foss.in/register/delegate