Reg: Talk delivered at FOSS:2006-Speaker and Talk details not visible@FOSS Site

  • madhukargunjan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010
      et al,

      I tried opening the site wherein my speaker,talk and paper details was appearing, but now i am unable to see the same on FOSS site.

      I entered web address to see the details is:

      https://foss.in/2006/cfp/speakers/talkdetailspub.php?talkid=66

      but encountered following error ==>

      Warning: require(/home/fci/html/2006/cfp/include/smarty/libs//Smarty.class.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/foss.in/fci/html/2006/cfp/include/config.inc.php on line 36

      Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/fci/html/2006/cfp/include/smarty/libs//Smarty.class.php' (include_path='./:/home/fci/includes/') in /home/foss.in/fci/html/2006/cfp/include/config.inc.php on line 36

      I am/was honoured to see my talk docs and details. Please rectify it.

      Thanks,
      Madhukar Gunjan