FOSS.IN/2010

  • Kishore Bhargava
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2010
      Hi! All,

      The moment we have all been waiting for, the announcement of this years
      edition of FOSS.IN

      The announcement was made on schedule as promised, if for some reason
      you missed it, please check:

      http://foss.in/news/fossin2010-announcement.html

      Yes, we are going to be at NIMHANS again. We have had to cut down the
      event to 3 days rather than 5 and for several reasons, many of them
      mentioned in the announcement. Am adding one more reason here,
      availability of venue. Believe it or, it is near impossible to get a
      chunk of 5 days together at a venue in Bangalore and this is when we
      started hunting for it early enough.

      The CfP announcement will be out real-soon-now so keep a track of
      things. To help you, we have this mailing list, twitter (@fossdotin)

      http://twitter.com/fossdotin

      And for those who like Facebook we have a page there too!

      http://www.facebook.com/FOSS.IN

      As you all know, this event is volunteer driven and we greatly
      appreciate your helping us spread the word.

      Look forward to seeing you all at FOSS.IN/2010.

      Cheers...Kishore
      --
      Pro is to con as progress is to Congress.
    • Pradip Caulagi
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
        On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Kishore Bhargava <kishore@...> wrote:

        > http://foss.in/news/fossin2010-announcement.html

        Great!

        > Cheers...Kishore

        Has the organizing team changed?
      • Kishore Bhargava
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2010
          On 28/08/10 21:04, Pradip Caulagi wrote:
          > On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Kishore Bhargava<kishore@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> http://foss.in/news/fossin2010-announcement.html
          >>
          > Great!
          >>
          >> Cheers...Kishore
          >
          > Has the organizing team changed?

          Not particularly, I have been on the team now for at least 10 years!

          Cheers...Kishore