Last call for slides :)

  • Gopal V
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009

      Sometime over the weekend (or monday, depending on when I get well),
      I'm going to dig out all the slides, sort 'em & put 'em up.

      So if you have updated your slides before the talk (which is a lot
      of you), please send in the updated slides to the same email address
      you sent it to during talks submissions.

      This includes PoTD talks as well.

      I think maybe we should go slideshare on this, next year. What does
      everyone else think? Any downsides to do that?

      Also can the workout leads please update the workouts wiki with
      some conclusions, svn links or whatever. I know that a ton of
      code got written on the 1st floor last week, I'd like to know
      where it all went.

      Cheers,
      Gopal
    • Philip Tellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
        2009/12/11 Gopal V <gopalv82@...>

        > I think maybe we should go slideshare on this, next year. What does
        > everyone else think? Any downsides to do that?

        My slides are already on slideshare.