Re: [lb/2002] More pictures

  • Kenneth Gonsalves
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 14, 2002
      prady
      poetry is a good outlet for frustration. you said that you would try your
      hand at it - written any yet?
      kg
      On Saturday 14 December 2002 20:03, you wrote:

      > regards
      > a mad frustrated prady
    • Dr Tarique Sani
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 14, 2002
        On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Pradyumna Sampath wrote:

        > HEy whats this ??? I see a few pics from tariques cam
        > , which dont seem like JN Tata or CSIC ! Where , what
        > , how ,when , why ??? Booohoo !! And how come IM NOT
        > THERE ??

        You not keeping up with my LJ :(

        Tarique

      • Swati Sani
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 14, 2002
          There is also Dr Tarique Sani with his paunch on the stage he is
          *supposed* to represent Nagpur

          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 14, 2002
            On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Pradyumna Sampath wrote:

            > Ok ! Fine .. This time Ive been really unlucky,more so
            > the fact that there is not even a single picture of
            > me... Just have to blame my stars I guess .

            And who is this?

            http://linux-bangalore.org/2002/photos/srinathcam/showpic.php?pic=blug14.jpg

            Atul Chitnis | achitnis@...
            Bangalore, India | +91 (80) 344-0397
          • Pradyumna Sampath
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 15, 2002
              --- Atul Chitnis <achitnis@...> wrote:

              > And who is this?

              http://linux-bangalore.org/2002/photos/srinathcam/showpic.php?pic=blug14.jpg

              Oh ya !! I was wondering where this picture went
              .Thanks for spotting it for me atul.Looks scary though
              :-D.LOL !

              regards
              prady

              =====
              Linux Bangalore/2002
              Technology for a Free World
              December 3/4/5, 2002
              http://linux-bangalore.org/2002

              Visit me at http://www.prady.net/
              mail : prady at prady dot net

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Pradyumna Sampath
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 15, 2002
                --- Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon@...> wrote:
                > prady
                > poetry is a good outlet for frustration. you said
                > that you would try your
                > hand at it - written any yet?

                Once I get thro the end of term blues this is what Im
                going to do .Thanks for reminding me kg.
                regards
                prady

                =====
                Linux Bangalore/2002
                Technology for a Free World
                December 3/4/5, 2002
                http://linux-bangalore.org/2002

                Visit me at http://www.prady.net/
                mail : prady at prady dot net

                http://mailplus.yahoo.com
              • Mahendra_M
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 15, 2002
                  Both of us look scary.....

                  Mahendra

                  Mahendra M - Mahendra_M@...
                  Infosys Technologies Ltd, Bangalore.
                  Ph : 8520261 ext 6483, Direct : 4166483
                  http://symonds.net/~mahmk/

                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 16, 2002
                    Sir,

                    I feel slides presented during various talks would be more wanted than the
                    photos.

                    Kindly arrange for the same.

                    c u /
                    http://uk.my.yahoo.com
                  • Madhu M. Kurup
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 16, 2002
                      vignesh to the BLUG said:

                      >Kindly arrange for the same.

                      [must control] [must not flame] [must try].

                      I would think that authors more than organizers are required to get
                      their house(s) in order for slides to go up. Also this was / is a volunteer
                      effort [1] and when I checked no one was supposed to do anything, they did
                      it 'cause they liked to.

                      Cheerio,

                      [1] http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entries/48/v0144800.html

                      Madhu M Kurup /* Nemo Me Impune Lacessit */ mmk at yahoo-inc dt com