[Requesting ackowledgement] Proposal for Fedora Project day.

  • s_shannigrahi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
      Team Foss.in,

      On behalf of the Fedora Project, I have submitted a proposal for Fedora project Day. I used the contact form[1] and submitted it around a week back (17th/18th Oct).

      However, I have not received any kind of acknowledgement from team foss.in. So, I am a bit worried if the proposal has at all reached you.

      Please note that I am only requesting the receipt acknowledgement, not acceptance/ non-acceptance decision.

      Would it be possible for you to check and let me know if you have received the request? If not, I shall resend the proposal.

      Thanking You,
      Susmit Shannigrahi
      Fedora Project volunteer

      [1]
    • achitnis
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
        --- In foss-in@yahoogroups.com, "s_shannigrahi" <s_shannigrahi@...> wrote:

        > Team Foss.in,
        >
        > On behalf of the Fedora Project, I have submitted a proposal for Fedora project Day. I used the contact form[1] and submitted it

        Yep received it.

        Atul
      • Philip Tellis
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          2009/10/26 s_shannigrahi <s_shannigrahi@...>

          > On behalf of the Fedora Project, I have submitted a proposal for Fedora project Day. I used the contact form[1] and submitted it around a week back (17th/18th Oct).

          Note that I'm not an organiser of FOSS.IN.

          Not sure which contact form you used since the [1] that you mention is
          not a URL. If it was this page: https://foss.in/contact then that's
          the wrong page. This is the right page:
          http://foss.in/register/speaker-registration-2009 (which as you can
          see is now closed). If you used the right page, then chances are that
          the confirmation is in your spam folder.

          If you used the wrong URL, then I'd have to say better luck next year
          (unless the organisers are feleing especially benevolent).

          Philip
        • s_shannigrahi
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
            > Note that I'm not an organiser of FOSS.IN.

            I am waiting for reply.

            > Not sure which contact form you used since the [1] that you mention is
            > not a URL.

            oops... I am sorry. I used the contact system indeed.

            No, I was not registering myself, I was registering Fedora Project as a Project of the Day. http://foss.in/register/foss-project-registration says to use the contact form. So it is not wrong.

            > If you used the wrong URL, then I'd have to say better luck next year

            Thanks for your suggestions.
          • s_shannigrahi
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
              > Yep received it.