Title on foss.in homepage

  • Philip Tellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Is there a reason why the apostrophe in the title on the foss.in
      homepage is a backtick instead of an apostrophe?

      --
      hello world
    • Roshan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        --- On Thu, 3/9/09, Philip Tellis wrote:

        > Is there a reason why the apostrophe
        > in the title on the foss.in
        > homepage is a backtick instead of an apostrophe?

        I'm guessing it is due to the web programmer's of using some command line tool (perl ?) over long period of time before he / she got into web programming. ;)

        I would however, agree, that it should be an apostrophe and not a backtick because logic and syntax rules over geeky-ness ;)

        Looking for 24 hour chemists in your area? Try Yahoo! India Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/