Re: [foss.in] Input needed: FOSS.IN/2009 Dates

  • Kishore Bhargava
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 13, 2009
      All:

      The poll for the FOSS.IN/2009 Dates is still open, if you have not voted
      yet please do, we are about to finalise the venue this week and this
      input is critical.

      Also, if you have friends who are not on the mailing list or don't visit
      the FOSS.IN site often enough, then please do let them know.

      For the twitter'ers please, tweet, re-tweet and spread the good word.

      Thanks in advance.

      Cheers...Kishore
      --

      --