Workshop Announcement: Working with Open Source Technologies at C-DAC, Mumbai

  • priti patil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hello All,

      We are pleased to announce that we have planned a workshop on "Working with Open Source Technologies" at C-DAC, Mumbai.

      The workshop will be of general interest to most people interested in
      information technology, particularly those using computers for their
      office or home usages, IT departments in government, non-IT industries
      using computers in their day to day work, small-medium enterprises, and
      so on. No prior programming experience is expected.

      Please see the attached brochure or visit our website for further details.

      www.cdacmumbai.in

      Thanks & Regards,

      Priti Patil
      BOSS Team,
      Language Computing Group,

      C-DAC, Mumbai (Juhu)

      Centre for Development of Advanced Computing

      (Formerly NCST)

      Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9

      Juhu, Mumbai 400 049.

      India.

      Telephone: +91 22 2620 1606, +91 22 2620 1574

      Fax: +91 22 2621 0139, +91 22 2623 2195
      Website:
      www.cdacmumbai.in

    • Kartik Mistry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
        On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM, priti patil <pritisd@...> wrote:
        > Please see the attached brochure or visit our website for further details.

        No attachment! See below :)

        Please provide online link of it.

        Thanks.

        Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_
        Homepage: people.debian.org/~kartik
        Blog.en: ftbfs.wordpress.com
        Blog.gu: kartikm.wordpress.com
      • rajeshsola
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
          --- In foss-in@yahoogroups.com, priti patil <pritisd@...> wrote:

          > Hello All,
          >
          > We are pleased to announce that we have planned a workshop on
          "Working with Open Source Technologies" at C-DAC, Mumbai.

          > The workshop will be of general interest to most people interested in
          > information technology, particularly those using computers for their
          > office or home usages, IT departments in government, non-IT industries
          > using computers in their day to day work, small-medium enterprises, and
          > so on. No prior programming experience is expected.
          >
          > Please see the attached brochure or visit our website for further
          details.
          May be due to my preference of daily digest couldn't get any
          attachment,please provide the link...Thank You

          > www.cdacmumbai.in
          >
          > Thanks & Regards,
          >
          > Priti Patil
          > BOSS Team,
          > Language Computing Group,
          >
          > C-DAC, Mumbai (Juhu)
          >

          > Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
          >
          > (Formerly NCST)
          >
          > Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9
          >
          > Juhu, Mumbai 400 049.
          >
          > India.
          >
          > Telephone: +91 22 2620 1606, +91 22 2620 1574
          >
          > Fax: +91 22 2621 0139, +91 22 2623 2195
          > Website:
          > www.cdacmumbai.in

          Rajesh Sola