Collaborative documentation @ FOSS.in (gobby)

  • Dimitris Glezos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      During some hackfests I participated in, we found it extremely useful
      to have a *gobby* server [1] running somewhere, where people could
      joinely edit documents, brainstorm, write down their progress, etc.

      I think the use of such a service at FOSS.in would be pretty cool. If
      it is also complimented with a few guidelines to use, ("Use
      RestructuredText in your documents", file naming conventions, etc) we
      could even take some of the content and copy it directly as reports on
      the Web after the event.

      In any way, if this won't be a possibility, each team can just run its
      own server on one of their computers.

      [1]: http://gobby.0x539.de/trac/

      --
      Dimitris Glezos