Re: [foss.in] FOSS.IN 2008 - Agenda - When do we see it?

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 29, 2008
      On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Viral Sachde wrote:

      > Thanks Atul. I thought, it might be some other issue, (Location / Date etc).
      > Anyways, Best of Luck. As I said, I believe in patience and respect your
      > call being close and now, being true and open.

      We have tons of issues every year, some of which I have been talking about
      on Twitter.

      Nothing closed about them - just not anything anyone can help with. The
      people who *can* help are already in the picture.

      The other issue, that of the event format, is a bigger one, because we are
      trying to produce results that are measurable by our yardsticks
      (active/increased contributors out of India), not those invariably used by
      others ("4.91 quantillion participants").

      All will become clear when I post about it. The team is sitting in a
      huddle even now, bashing things out. Hopefully, we will have a final fix
      on things by tomorrow morning.

      Atul Chitnis
      Bangalore, India
      http://atulchitnis.net
    • pavithran
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 29, 2008
        On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Atul Chitnis <listadmin@...
        > wrote:

        > The other issue, that of the event format, is a bigger one, because we are
        > trying to produce results that are measurable by our yardsticks
        > (active/increased contributors out of India), not those invariably used by
        > others ("4.91 quantillion participants").

        Yes .
        Foss.in is a place where all Indian FOSS members get together . I look
        forward to the event every year.:)
        The Team foss.in rocks!
        When will the call for volunteers be given ?
        ---
        pavithran sakamuri
        www.look-pavi.blogspot.com
        mobile: +91-9885272195