can we have OpenSocial Hackathon while FOSS.IN ?

  • Sashank Dara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Can we have some kinda hackathon on Opensocial ?

      1)one session ( one hour may be ) in the morning on OpenSocial
      2)rest of the day hacking new apps by the people in hack center or
      whereever wifi is reachable
      3)end of the day/event showcasing the just born apps , probably some
      cookies as prizes :P for the coolest ones.

      We can have links to these apps on FOSS.IN website once the hackathon
      is over .