Re: [foss.in] FOSS.IN/2008: Event Announcement

  • Dhaval Giani
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 27 5:53 AM
      On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Atul Chitnis
      <listadmin@...> wrote:

      > Sounds good to me. Even better - instead of restricting that to a session,
      > I'll give you a whiteboard to post the issues on, and you keep updating it
      > during the event. Anyone, anywhere on the premises can dig his/her teeth
      > in - if they need help, your coordinates on the premises will me marked
      > with a bright red X on the map.

      That sounds really good. To kickstart this, I will setup a page on the
      libcgroup wiki with a current list of open problems. This will be a
      running list, as and when problems get solved, we move them off the
      list, and as and when we get new problems, we will add them to the
      list. I will post the link soon (currently filling data on the page,
      should be at http://libcg.wiki.sourceforge.net/fossin sometime soon)

      UPDATE: While having lots of email issues, I have a basic wiki page
      up, it will keep getting edited though, as and when we get more
      problems (and I remember those I missed :-) )

      Thanks,

      Dhaval
      --

      Ogden Nash - "The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up,
      it's always a cat."
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 4, 2008
        I am attending as its going to be fun.. and I am one of the top
        contributors in the ubuntu community and a contributing developer
        too... cya there..

        Ome more thing: Motto would be better as "Show me the ChangeLog" since
        changelog consists all the info about the changes to the code.. :)

        -
        Bhavani Shankar.R <bhavi@...>
        https://edge.launchpad.net/~bhavi
        A proud Ubuntu Member and user.