KDE.in Monsoon Hackathon!

  • Pradeepto Bhattacharya
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008

      Foss.in and Geodesic would be sponsoring a KDE Hackathon [
      Bangalore, 11-13th July ]. Some details here[1]. We plan to hack on
      our favorite projects during the event. Thought that I should inform
      the list as well. Thanks, team@....

      [1]http://pradeepto.livejournal.com/15827.html

      Cheers!

      Pradeepto
      --
      The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org
      KDE India : http://in.kde.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
        Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
        > Foss.in and Geodesic would be sponsoring a KDE Hackathon [
        > Bangalore, 11-13th July ]. Some details here[1]. We plan to hack on
        > our favorite projects during the event. Thought that I should inform
        > the list as well. Thanks, team@....

        Awesomeness and way to go Geodesic :)
      • Kartik Mistry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
          On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 9:51 PM, Pradeepto Bhattacharya
          <pradeeptob@...> wrote:
          > Foss.in and Geodesic would be sponsoring a KDE Hackathon [
          > Bangalore, 11-13th July ]. Some details here[1]. We plan to hack on
          > our favorite projects during the event. Thought that I should inform
          > the list as well. Thanks, team@....

          અદ્ભૂત!
          ie Wonderful!

          Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_