Glad to see this..!

  • mohamed.thayeb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      First thing first.

      I, Mohamed Kondela, an open source geek currently runs couple of IT
      companies in ME and US. We work in Open source, mainly in Contact
      Centers, Interaction Automation, Unified Communication and Web 2.0
      Collaboration.

      I studied(but i never really studied:)) and grew up in India, moved to
      ME when i was 19 years, completed(or stopped) my studies and started
      working. in 2005 decided not to work for MNCs (maaan.. they pay
      goood.!), quit my job, and boooom... i saw the Open Source world.. New
      things.. new opportunities..

      Many months i was thinking why Indians not promoting OSS, other part of
      the world seriously does so. Started googling about 'india open source'
      but never found a reliable source to address this matter. Later, i
      don't know how, i found 'foss.in'. this is something really
      interesting.!

      Two years of my research revealed interesting, and REALLY INTERESTING
      project models based on OSS, and we definitely implemented projects
      other commercial brands cannot execute, even with the heavy price tag
      they carry.!

      I really look forward to meet all the FOSS members. I am moving back to
      India soon, for whatever reason i love my India, and badly I want
      engage in the 'Knowledge Transfer' with you guys. Surprisingly enough,
      One of my new assignment is, a consultant for knowledge transfer for a
      large university in ME.

      Definitely I will get in touch with the management team of FOSS and
      explore the possibilities of participating in the project.

      Keep it up. Excellent job.!

      Regards

      Mohamed Kondela