Kumar Appaiah: 5th Debian Developer from India

  • Praveen A
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      Kumar Appaiah (ILUGC Member and Final year Dual degree student, EEE
      Dept, IIT-Madras) is the 5th Debian Developer from India.

      Other 4 from India are
      Ganesan Rajagopal, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan in Bangalore.
      Kapil Hari Paranjape in Institute of Mathematical Sciences Taramani.
      Varun Hiremath, student of Aerospace Engg. at IIT Madras.

      Congratulations Kumar. It is a great boost for the Debian community in India.

      --
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
      (as seen on /.)