Re: [foss.in] Logo in Kannada -now for Linux - help needed

  • Pavanaja U B
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
      Thanks to Karunakar and Prem.

      Is there a place where I can download just the .po files for
      translation? I searched the KDE web-site and could not find them.
      According the web-site, I have to download the entire KDE distro. Am I
      missing something? Since I already have translated MSWLoogo into
      Kannada, I have the strings ready.

      Regards,

      Pavanaja