Re: [foss.in] Conference Management Software....

  • Dr. Tarique Sani
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 27, 2008
      Anant Athavale wrote:
      > Thanks for all of your responses. I have seen ocs, pentabarf. But,
      > by the time I could get your replies, I had looked at IAPR Commence
      > Conference Management System.
      A quick look tells me that IAPR CMS does not have scheduling or a
      schedule generator - for any conference with more than one hall this it
      the killer.

      Tarique

      PHP Applications for E-Biz: http://www.sanisoft.com
      Coppermine Picture Gallery: http://coppermine.sf.net
    • Vinayak Hegde
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 4, 2008
        On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Anant Athavale <asa@...> wrote:
        > Dear All,
        >
        > I am looking for a conference Management Software. Which one was used
        > for Foss.in/2007 or earlier events?

        We used easychair (http://www.easychair.org/) for our ACM Compute conference.
        (compute.acmbangalore.org) and found it useful.

        One of the alternatives is Microsoft CMT.
        (http://cmt.research.microsoft.com/cmt/)

        -- Vinayak