Re: [foss.in] Introducing the Education Project from OpenOffice.org

  • Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay

      samarjit adhikari wrote:

      > One quick question. Is this education project only dedicated for the student?
      > Is there any scope to join it without being a student ?;-)

      quoting:

      The Education Project from OpenOffice.org aims to be the single window
      for students, teachers, academics and persons interested in education to
      join, participate and contribute to the OpenOffice.org project.

      Note the persons interested in education :)

      - --

      You see things; and you say 'Why?';
      But I dream things that never were;
      www.linkedin.com/in/sankarshan